Sunday, June 10, 2012

100 MOST INFLUENTIAL FILMS (runner up edition)

This is the list before the list. It was hard to make this list in the first place and quite a few films didn't make it though they deserved to. This list is more devoted not to my Favorite films keep that in mind but the films that have influenced me in one way or another in life and in my writing/filmmaking. These are they types of films that made me want to be a filmmaker or heavily infulenced me in some kind of way in life and in my love of cinema. Again these are not my favorites just the ones that have had the most infulence over me and my taste. So please no angry responses about certain classics missing from the list. This is purely my opinion. Might give you some insight into me and my mindt only Me Jeff. CRONOS (Dir. Guillermo Del Toro) CLOSER (Dir. Mike Nichols) ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER (Dir. Pedro Almodovar) LET THE RIGHT ONE IN (Dir. Thomas Alfredson) 2008 THE PERFECT CRIME (Dir. Alex De La Iglesia) INDIANA JONES: THE TMEPLE OF DOOM (Dir. Steven Spielberg) SCREAM (Dir. Wes Craven) FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH (Dir. Amy Heckerling) REC (Jaume Balaguero & Paco Plaza) 2007 THE GOONIES (Dir. Richard Donner) HEART OF DARKNESS: A filmmaker's Apocalypse (Dir. Fax Bahr & George Hickenlooper) 1991 THE LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN (Dir. Boaz Davidson) 1982 FULL METAL JACKET (Dir. Stanley Kubrick) THE BIRDS (Dir. Alfred Hitchcock)

No comments: